Τετάρτη 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Haul: Topshop Barry M and more!

Hello guys! I got my order from Toshop and Barry M and I thought I would do a collective haul showing you couple more things I bought the last 2 months.

Here are the clothing items I bought from Topshop, which I believe were all discounted. This order cost me 76 pounds(about 92 Euros), If you're wondering..

These are some some things from Barry M, Clinique and Avon. I bought Clinique High Impact Curling mascara (which I really love at the moment), the Avon Planet Spa Thailand lotus flower relaxing bath and massage oil and the Supershock mascara. From Barry M I got 4 nail polishes, from which the 2 I forgot to include in the photo, the light blue colour is called "Blue Moon" and the peachy one(which appears far more orange in the photo but in person it has more pink undertones to it) is called "Peach Melba", the other 2 colours I bought are "Navy" , a dark navy blue colour and "Indigo" , a dark purple with blue undertones. Haven't tried the last two colours yet but the first two will be featured in the next blog post.
Hope you enjoyed
xxxx Nicole


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου