Τετάρτη 13 Ιουνίου 2012

Ways Of Payment & Shopping Online (Part 2)

Hello everyone! This is the second part of this post as promised to enlighten you with my advice (oh well). So in the previous post as an example on how to shop on an online shop I mentioned  ebay which is a quite popular site and maybe difficult to use to some people. So here comes the tricky part. How can I purchase goodies from online places and how do I pay? So the answer to that question is Paypal.

Paypal is like a bank but online. You create an account and "connect" your credit/debit card or bank account to that and you can make any transactions you want without paypal revealing your personal information such as your card number and it is the safest way of making transactions and shopping via Internet. When purchasing goodies online I use it and have not had any problems at all. I load my card with the money I need since it is not a credit card and shop. Usually sites that accept paypal as a payment method have a small picture similar to the one above. If an online website does not have this picture (usually on the bottom of the page) you can check out the ways of payment they accept.
I hope you found my advice usefull! Thanks for reading and happy online shopping!
                                                                        xoxo Nicole

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου